Monday, February 4, 2013

Lists

"not every workout has to be your best work out." - mark.

I have to tell myself this quote so often lately. Im feeling weak. My red blood cell count is lower than most peoples' (because i dont eat meat and im a girl), which means that oxygen isnt being carried as much as it should be.

I know that is just an excuse, cause i can change it... just take iron pills.
so. thats what this post is about; change.

  • take iron pills
  • keep a workout journal
  • keep a workout journal for my mom
  • check canvas everyday
  • read more of my text books
  • keeping my room clean (not just the kitchen)
  • accept more dates
  • go out with friends more often
  • wake up early for class everyday
  • control my anger issues
I need to get ahold of myself again. Get back on track. Make some changes while i do so.

Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment