Thursday, March 7, 2013

im done

This goes out to EVERYONE i know... i am done. I am tired of people taking advantage of me. No longer am i going to be the one that "has" to invite people. If you want to show up, maybe communicate with us. GREAT IDEA that is, isnt it. Relationships are two way streets.

Another thing. If you make plans with me (which wont be happening anymore cause too many times it doesnt go thru cause of people being inconsiderate), dont "forget" about our plans. Dont say you want to go climbing with me and when i arrive to go, you are out eating with some friends. (its happened more than once!).

Im so tired of being there when people want me to be, and then when its time to return the favor, they dont care about how it makes me feel when the favor is not returned.

Stop making plans with me and then forgetting to let me know when you decide to cancel them.
Stop trying to cash in a rain check when i have class or school during that time.
Dont use my money, wait a month to return it, and have me come to you to pick it up.

Is anyone considerate anymore?!?! This is ridiculous... and the worst part, its all mainly coming from family. How awesome is that?!

im just so done.


No comments:

Post a Comment