Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Resolutions -

I have never really made any New Years resolutions before. Even if I had, I never shared them with anyone, in fear of not succeeding.
But...
2012 may be the last year I will ever be able to do either [end of the world reference].

There is no certain order to these... just a list.
-read at least 5 Nicholas Sparks books
-write my missionaries and SEND the letters
-trust more
-forgive easier/dont hold grudges
-actually open my heart to love/dont be afraid to say it and dont try to push it away

This years theme, I stole from Kami. I figure she will be fine with it, considering we usually make our yearly[and summer] themes together.
-"It only takes 20 seconds of INSANE courage"

I've already finished one N.S. book and started my second. I sent Tragen a letter today. I trust when Jiffy Lube[captain tool cowboy] tells me that I dont need to worry about that girl and all her pictures. Haven't had to forgive anyone yet.
The last one. The love one... thats gonna be the real challenge. I'll let you know when I had 20 seconds to fulfill that.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to do things for yourself! i guess some of this could go for you, but none the less!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling i was fogetting something. Do things for myself. If i follow thru with these, it could be a really good year!

    ReplyDelete