Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tattoos On This Town -

I want to start out by saying, this was quite possibly the best christmas/new years break of my life so far. I got to see tons of my friends that have left the town to go get an education elsewhere, turned 19, and reuinite with one of the greatest people I know.

After finals were finally over, I was able to arrange a trip to Elko with my mama to help with anything we could for my aunt Tarah. This was the first time I was to see that family in 4 years. Saturday, as soon as we arrived, we hit up the restuarant to see how things were going; when we stepped in, it was chaos and we all just jumped in to try and help. That was the first day I had ever waitressed, bussed, and cleaned. After several hours we sat down and finally ate... He-Bah's is seriously delicious!! I baby sat and cleaned that night while the real adults went out and had some fun. Sunday it was back to good ol' UT with Hannah (my cousin). Sunday night we went to Zoo Lights with Roxanna, Ava, Hannah, and Paityn Jean.




Monday was a day of work and work parties, then it was pack up and back to Elko for a whole week. We worked non-stop for the first 4 days I was there; washing dishes for the new restaurant.. like HUNDREDS of loads.. putting up pictures and looking for mirrors to hang. When we were home, I would clean something and then go watch movies with the kids.. they learned that I REALLY LOVE Thor. ;)
By the end of the week, I got to drive in BumbleBee TWICE, and found that me and my aunt have a lot in common, and I had missed that.



Then there was Christmas, where I got so much clothes and my favorite pair of shoes!!
 

And the day I turned 19!! Woot Woot!! This day was the greatest. Me and Kami FAILED at x-box car racing. Then I went to Melting Pot with my parents and tyler. Made it to Trafalga to laser tag (where the mean guy made a 19 year old girl cry for being 2 min late). Completely lost the first game and then jumped to FIRST PLACE for the second game. We went to Common Sense, and then finished the night watching The Notebook at Brandon's.




I went on a date with Tutor Boy the day after and saw Sherlock Holmes, where I found myself loving the movie but thoroughly disappointed that Rachel McAdams chose not to take part in it.

Went to PPT with Mikey, his friends, and Kami, Brandon, Nick, and my long lost Melissa. I missed that girl!! Me and Kami were Bad-A's and learned to back-flip off the trapeze!!



Friday, I went to the Jazz season opener, were we won 102-99.

On New Years, I had dinner at Wingers with Kami and then headed to Karoline's for the big night bash. Before people could show up, me and Kare had a flash back to 9th grade and re-made our music video for hot and cold by katy perry. We lighted off fire works for baby Nicko. Played Dance Dance on the kinect. Then finished the night real dancing at a club in Provo where we danced our hearts out and had NO NEW YEARS KISS!!!! woot woot!!
[after dancing]
Sunday I cleaned and went on a nice drive with the family around the lake.



To finish off the perfect Christmas break, on monday me, Kalin, Brandon, and Karoline went to Park City and chilled at Kalin's condo. We went swimming, and hot tubbing. Dried off in the sauna. Ate at Cafe Rio. Went back and all four of us cuddled together on the two person couch to watch Bridesmaids. Also, I got a call from Devere saying that he is finally home, and that the picture I posted of us on fb made this other girl jealous... the game.



Having my friends back for these last couple weeks has been such a blessing. I loved every minuted I spent with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment