Monday, September 5, 2011

First Song -

This morning I woke up in the most pissy mood. Kami had texted me about taking our friend out to lunch for her birthday. I honestly didnt really feel like going because I knew I would be no fun to be around, but since it got me out of the house, I decided to go.

I had the radio off on the drive to Kami's because no country stations were playing any songs, and I truly believe that the first song you listen to in the morning can make or break the day. When I walked in her front door, I heard these lyrics playing, and I knew from that moment on that it was gonna be an amazing day.

After getting ready, we left to surprise Kenna with a birthday poster we held up in the middle of the mall where she was. We gave her her presents, had a small convo, and left to visit Ashley at her store.

Me and Kam planned possibly the dumbest prank to pull on her when we got there.. we were going to walk in, wait til she saw us and came to say hi, then right after she made contact with us, we were gonna leave without saying a word. We are cool, its fine. We spent about two minutes in there til she even gets remotely close to us, but she never realized we were there.. until of course when I turned around and saw her standing literally 2 feet from us, which was when I shoved Kami and we started running out of the store. Of course thats when she noticed.. So being the nice friends that we are, we went back in and talked with her for a while until we got hungry and then left her for food. While eating we get a text from her that says, "someone just asked me if I have seen my car, which I havent yet, but you guys are douchebags." Granted, we have been caught by her a number of times for sticky noting her car.. but WTF!! WHO SNITCHED?!?!

So we head back out to her car, which had her windshield only half filled with a full wad of sticky notes taped on.. And finish the other half. Now, this might look from a third person point of view like a hate crime, but coming from me and Kami, it deffinately shows love.



After we left the mall, we went to Blockbuster to rent Something Borrowed. While in the middle of enjoying this wonderful movie that described my feelings about a certain someone, we got a call..
Kami answers, "what do you want??"
A very angered, but knows its funny, Ashley, "YOU TAPED THEM?!?!"
"no."
"Yes you did! This way is so much harder to take off!"
"Hope you have a long lunch."
"God, I only have 30 min."
"bahahaha, well that sucks, better hurry."
"ugh. I hate you both. bye"
We finish watching our movie, which ended around 4:30. This was around the time that me and Kami had the same thought (which actually happens pretty often)... Silly String Attack!!!! When pondering about who to attack, I remember, "hmmm.. Ashley gets off at 5!! If we hurry, we can buy a couple cans and make it back to the mall in time."
So we arrive back at the mall, where we hide for like 15 minutes, decide to go see if she is coming, almost get caught by her as she is walking out, and silly sting the daylights out of her.

Night goes on, and we get back to my house just in time for my parents to invite us to Tepanyaki. SCORE! It was a really busy night for them, so while we were waiting, I got this WONDERFUL pic of Kam.

During the show, this kid on our table starts to cry.. no worries, he is maybe like a year and a half old. The chef pulls out a sucker and hands it to the crying child... "what?? no fair.. if I start crying, do I get a sucker too??" you hear Kami ask. With in SECONDS later, me and kami had a marshmellow on top of a chopstick and a bowl full of fire in front of us to roast them with.. pretty sure we got the better end of that deal! Stupid baby! haha



The night concluded with a trip with my mama and Kam to JC Pennys for their 80% deal they had going.

I am so grateful for my cousin, who knows when I need some cheering up, and knows EXACLY how to turn my day around. I love her with all my life. She is the best little infant I know. Thanks a million, I owe ya!
<3

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE when I hear a song that takes me back to a moment in time. Seriously, Music is the best. E.V.E.R. :)

    PS - Shit list for no invite to Tempanyaki.

    ReplyDelete