Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pointless Post -

Got this idea from BreAnn Kimball-in'

I have trust issues
When I love, its always too much
I hold grudges
Sometimes my smile is just a mask for what is really going on in my life
My biggest fear is the future and what it holds
I get creative when I am sad
I run when I am mad
I have always thought my mother deserves better than what she has
My favorite accessory is sunglasses
Most of my closet is blue
I truly miss how easier life was back in high school
Kids drive me insane
My nieces are the most important people in my life
I would trade all my happiness just to see my grandpa well again
I L.O.V.E making people feel awkward
I'm best described as spontaneous
Family always comes first
There are people I wish everyday that I could just take away their pain, even if it means taking it on myself
I wish I was better at photography
When I am alone and have too much energy, I put on "concerts"
I am a country girl to the bone
I honestly believe I was born in the wrong time period
My dream job would be anything in emergent care; it gives me a rush
Love scares me
I have seriously proposed to an NBA player, and he said yes
I have more guy friends than girl friends
I never want to grow up
At my happiest, and at my lowest, Carrie Underwood's Some Hearts album is always with me
I miss my aunt Tarah terribly
Its almost guaranteed for me to have a thing for a guy as long as he is attractive and in his 20's
My favorite movies are Disney (Lion King is #1)
Grease is the best all time play/movie
I have a habit of falling for my best guy friends
There is only one person I hate with all my heart, might, mind, and soul
I forgive, but have a hard time forgetting
A "normal" picture of me usually consists of a funny face
Some of my best friends dont even live near me
I wish I had a pet dolphin to swim with in my pool
My all time favorite vacation is taken every year at Thanksgiving and is shared with the whole Shurtliff family
I have the joints of an old woman
I may have been a kissing whore for a while there in my life
I have a family of stuffed animals I sleep with every night
No one is ever too old for disney world/land in my opinion
My best memories have all been with my family (cousins)
If I call you a whore to your face, usually means I love you
When people dont answer my phone calls, I sometimes leave pointless, mean messages
The Notebook makes me tear up every time I watch it
I want to save my first kiss in the rain with the man I marry
I L.O.V.E watching dance
I'm almost always sarcastic
When things go wrong, I dont talk to family about it first, cause I would rather them not see me cry
I love you is the last thing I want to say to people, in case its the last time I ever see them
I am who I am, and I love that

No comments:

Post a Comment