Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Open Your Eyes -


Many of you know that our family is doing a 5K run for Lupus on the 5th of May. Lupus runs in my mothers side of the family. "Its not curable but it is livable" - Tarah (my aunt). There is no known cure for lupus, and doctors say it is livable... The problem is, its like living in Hell.
The run is just $20, and we will be setting up a Team Tarah website for donations and sign-ups. If you can open your eyes to the horror of this disease, and are in salt lake area on the 5th of May, run with me and my family and our friends to help raise money for the Lupus foundation. If you cant run, there is a $35 dollar 2.5 mile walk. The more, the merrier. If you are interested, please let me know. I will post the URL for the website when it is finished.

Lupus Butterfly (symbol)

One of the hardest things I've ever done/seen in my life is watching someone I love go thru something this terrible and painful. Open your eyes.

Love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. candace!

    #1, i didn't know you blogged!
    #2, i wanna run a 5k! its on my bucketlist! and this would be perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlee!!

    #1, I do blog, my cousin made me start... good thing i like it!!
    #2, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE run this with me!! im so excited!! we found out how to sign up, so ill inform my blog readers of this in a week or so. :)

    ReplyDelete